Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Comforting Creamy Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Comforting Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comforting Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comforting creamy soup recipe. You can cook comforting creamy soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Comforting Creamy Soup:
- Get 3-6 cups of Kale (chopped or whole).
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 1-3 cups of Mushrooms.
- Get 2-5 cups of Long Grain Rice.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need 2-4 cups of Chopped Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Honey.
Instructions to make Comforting Creamy Soup:
- Start the rice on medium heat 2 slices of Butter. Wash and cut Kale,Chicken, Garlic and Mushrooms to your desired sizes (cooking time may change depending on sizes).
- Put 2 slices of Butter into a pan on medium heat add Chicken, Basil, Thyme, Garlic, Salt and Pepper cook until white all the way through.
- In a separate pan start Mushrooms on medium heat with a pinch of Garlic and a slice of Butter until desired texture.
- Cook the Kale on medium heat with a bit of Cream and Butter add Salt, Pepper and the rest of the Garlic while it is cooking.
- In a large pot (depending on amount made) add the rest of the Cream and Chicken stock as well as the rest of the Butter and cook until warm.
- Once the Cream and Stock mixture is warm add the Rice, Kale, Chicken and Mushrooms and cover on medium heat until boil stirring occasionally.
- When the entire thing is combined and hot serve in a bowl with Grated Parmesan as a topping and I recommend getting a baguette and toasting it to go along with.
If you find this Comforting Creamy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.