Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 300 grams of baby plum tomatoes.
- Take 2 of red onions, chopped.
- Use 2 of red chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of red bell peppers, deseeded & chopped.
- Get 1 of sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 700 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 tsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- Get 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide to taste of sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy pan and sweat off the onions, chillies and garlic over a low heat until the onions are translucent.
- Add a pinch of salt, the bell peppers and sweet potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes on a baking tray and toss in some oil with a sprinkle of salt. Roast for 15 minutes until the skins start to split open.
- Add the roasted tomatoes with the juices in the baking tray and the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the soup in a blender and liquidise smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the paprika and season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Finely chop the basil and mix with a few tablespoons of the oil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with a swirl of the basil oil.
If you find this Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.