Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 1800 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide 350 grams of chicken breast or cubed 'tofu' from my Soy-Free recipe.
- Use 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Use 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Get 4 tsp of Vickys Soy Sauce Substitute.
- You need 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Take 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- You need 4 of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Get 1 of finely sliced chilli, sliced spring onion & mint leaf garnish.
Instructions to make Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the stock, chicken / 'tofu', ginger and garlic in a pan. Half cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333554-vickys-soy-free-tofu-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-nut-freevegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333544-vickys-soy-free-tofu-gluten-free-nut-free-vegan.
- Remove the chicken and shred or slice then return to the pan. If using tofu just leave it cubed.
- Add the rice noodles, spring onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, bell pepper and 'soy sauce' and let simmer a further 3 minutes until cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Serve with garnish sprinkled on top if desired.
- I like to add some chilli flakes or a little squeeze of thai sweet chilli sauce to give a little extra flavour if I'm feeling especially under the weather.
If you find this Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.