Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread breaded chicken fingers recipe. To cook cornbread breaded chicken fingers you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers:
- Use 1 lb. of chicken tenders (chicken breasts cut into strips).
- Provide 2 cups of cornbread crumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Use 2 TBSP of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
Instructions to make Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a bowl combine the cornbread crumbs and parmesan cheese..
- In another bowl add tapioca flour and in third bowl whisk the eggs..
- Take one chicken tender dip in tapioca flour, then egg and dredge in cornbread crumbs..
- Place on a baking sheet line with parchment paper..
- Repeat until all chicken tenders are covered..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear and there is no pink when cut open..
- While the chicken is baking prepare the cranberry honey mustard..
- In a food processor add Dijon mustard, honey mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and cranberries..
- Puree until smooth..
- Add to a saucepan with butter and cook until just beginning to simmer..
- Remove from heat and use as dipping sauce..
If you find this Cornbread Breaded Chicken Fingers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.