Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for ‘What’ve we got in’ curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ‘What’ve we got in’ curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘What’ve we got in’ curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘what’ve we got in’ curry recipe. You can cook ‘what’ve we got in’ curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ‘What’ve we got in’ curry:
- Prepare 800 g of chicken thighs.
- You need 250 g of frozen diced onion.
- Take 5 cm of ginger chopped finely.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of green chillis.
- Take 400 g of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 3 of cardamom pods.
- Use 200 g of Greek yoghurt.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1-2 tsp of chilli powder.
Instructions to make ‘What’ve we got in’ curry:
- Add onion to 1 tbsp oil. Fry 10 min on medium heat. Add chilli, ginger and garlic..
- Add chicken (diced into 2cm cubes).
- Add tinned tomatoes, seasoning and spices. Put lid on pan and cook on medium heat for 10-15min until reduced..
- Add yoghurt and stir in.
- Taste and add seasoning as required.
- Serve with rice and daal.
If you find this ‘What’ve we got in’ curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.