Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to warm and comforting kabocha squash houtou (udon noodle soup) recipe. To cook warm and comforting kabocha squash houtou (udon noodle soup) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup):
- Use 2 of packs Udon noodles.
- Use 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Provide 3 cm of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 5 cm of Carrot.
- Use 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Cut mochi.
- Take 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need 1 of bit less than 3 tablespoons ◎ Miso.
- Use 2 tbsp of ◎ Mentsuyu.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Instructions to make Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup):
- Cut the kabocha squash, daikon radish and carrot into short rectangular slices. Slice the onion thinly, and cut the aburaage into thin strips. Cut the mochi into a 5 mm dice..
- Untangle the udon noodles with your hands and dust with the flour. Beat the egg..
- Heat the dashi. Just before it comes to a boil add all the vegetables except for the kabocha squash and the diced mochi, and simmer until tender..
- Add the kabocha squash and the ingredients marked ◎..
- Add the udon noodles, and simmer until the sauce is thickened, stirring gently so as not to crush the kabocha squash..
- Swirl in the beaten egg, put on a lid and turn off the heat. Leave to steam for 1 minute and it's done..
If you find this Warm and Comforting Kabocha Squash Houtou (Udon Noodle Soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.