Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Comfort Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Comfort Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comfort Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comfort chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook comfort chicken noodle soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Comfort Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 2 medium of carrots cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 of celery ribs halved and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cubed or shredded chicken breast.
- You need 1 of kosher salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of flat leaf parsley finely chopped.
Instructions to make Comfort Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Place pot over medium heat and add the oil. Add the onions, garlic, celery, carrots, and bay leaf..
- Cook 6 to 7 minutes until the vegetables are softened..
- Add chicken stock and bring liquid to a boil. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add egg noodles and chicken, simmer 5 to 7 minutes until noodles are tender. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle wit parsley..
- Remember to remove bay leaf before serving..
If you find this Comfort Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.