Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. You can have chocolate mug cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Get 2 Tb of Almond flour.
- Get 1 Tb of Gluten-free flour.
- Take 1 Tb of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1 Tb of Castor Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coffee espresso powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 35 g of Baking chocolate, chopped.
- Provide 1 Tb of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 Tb of Almond milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 1 tsp of Apple Cider vinegar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- In a mug, mix together the dry ingredients (Almond flour, Gluten-free flour, Cocoa powder, Castor Sugar, Coffee espresso powder, Baking powder, Bicarbonate of soda, Salt and Baking chocolate, chopped). Stir in the chocolate..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wet ingredients (Vegetable oil, Almond milk, Vanilla essence and Apple Cider vinegar)..
- Using a fork, mix ingredients until combined. The batter will be thick..
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes (time may vary depending on your microwave power settings)..
- You will have a dense, brownie like cake. I served mine out of the mug (use a butter knife to loosen the sides and turn mug over onto your plate). Can be enjoyed with fruit, your favourite ice cream, cream or nut butter..
If you find this Chocolate Mug Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.