Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) recipe. To make leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Use of HERBS (FRESH).
- Prepare 4-5 Sprigs of Marjoram.
- Prepare 4-5 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- Prepare 4-5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Use of spices.
- Prepare 20 g of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 5 g of Ground Coriander.
- You need 20 g of Ground Cajun Pepper.
- Provide 15 g of Chinese 5 Spices.
- Use 10 g of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Double Cream.
- You need of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
- Use of Main ingredients.
- Get 6 of Medium Sized potatoes(Cubed).
- Prepare 2-4 of Medium Sized Leeks (Chopped).
- Get of Garnish.
- You need of Chilli Pepper and Spring Onions.
Instructions to make Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Heat small amount of oil in sauce pan for about 3-5mins on a medium-high heat. Add the fresh herbs and simmer for 3 mins..
- Add the potatoes and leeks and simmer till potatoes are softened a little. Mix the spices with boiled water (about 1/2 pint or more depending on desired measurements). Pour into the sauce pan. Simmer for 10-15mins or until potatoes are cooked(not burnt). Season.
- Add the cream and blend almost immediately once off the hob till smooth velvety texture is achieved. Garnish with chopped chillies and spring onions. Season and enjoy 😉.
If you find this Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.