Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1900 ml of chicken stock (8 cups).
- Use 2 of large skinless chicken breast.
- You need 450 g (1 pound) of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- Provide to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.
If you find this Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.