Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to comforting pumpkin (kabocha squash) potage recipe. To make comforting pumpkin (kabocha squash) potage you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage:
- Prepare 200 grams of without seeds and skin Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Consomme soup stock cube or bouillon.
- Use 100 ml of Milk.
- Provide 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Heavy cream (to finish).
Steps to make Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage:
- Cut the kabocha squash into 5 mm thick slices. Thinly slice the onion..
- Add the butter in a frying pan, and turn on the heat. Add the kabocha squash and onion, and stir-fry over medium heat for 2 ~ 3 minutes without burning..
- When the onion becomes transparent, soft, and wilted, add the water and consomme. Bring to a boil, cover with a lid, and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. (until the kabocha squash is about to fall apart.).
- Let Step 3 cool then puree in a food processor or a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, and transfer to a small pot..
- Put the pot with the Step 4 puree over the heat, and add the milk and heavy cream little by little. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, bring to a boil, and your done..
- Serve in a bowl, swirl in heavy cream if you'd like, and enjoy It's also delicious served cold in the summer..
- I recommend this recipe, "Candied Kabocha Squash" made with leftover kabocha squash skin https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153032-kabocha-squash-sticks-kenpi.
If you find this Comforting Pumpkin (Kabocha Squash) Potage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.