Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced cauliflower soup, gf df ef sf recipe. You can cook vickys spiced cauliflower soup, gf df ef sf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF:
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 4 tbsp of harissa paste, recipe in my profile.
- Use 2 of large cauliflower cut into florets.
- You need 2000 ml of hot chicken / vegetable stock.
- Provide 100 grams of flaked almonds plus extra for garnish if desired.
- You need 1 of salt & fresh black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF:
- Dry fry the almonds until they're turning golden and you can smell them toasting.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the ground spices and harissa paste for 2 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, stock and almonds into the pan. Bring to the boil then simmer, covered, for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Put the whole lot through a blender and puree smooth.
- Serve with a scattering of toasted almonds over the top and a grind of fresh black pepper.
- You can use ground almonds instead of flaked, just throw them in the soup after simmering and stir through before blending.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.