Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Swedish Crisp bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Swedish Crisp bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Swedish Crisp bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy swedish crisp bread recipe. To make healthy swedish crisp bread you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Swedish Crisp bread:
- Use 400 grams of whole wheat flour.
- You need 400 grams of Rye flour.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of caraway seeds (crushed).
- You need 50 grams of fresh yeast.
- Get 1/2 liter of water.
Instructions to make Healthy Swedish Crisp bread:
- crumble the yeast into the water and add the salt. Stir until the yeast dissolves..
- combine the other ingredients into a bowl and add the yeast-water solution..
- combine everything to a dough. It should get quite a dense consistency..
- cover the bowl containing the dough with cling film or a kitchen towel and let it rise for 1hour.
- work the dough and divide into 12 equal parts..
- turn the oven on and set the temperature to 250c (482 Farenheit).
- use a rolling pin and roll out the pieces of dough until they are 2-3mm thick. Prick them with a fork if you wish..
- bake each bread in the center of the oven for about 7- 8 minutes or until they are a darkish brown, It is beneficial to use baking parchment. Let them cool uncovered on a wire rack..
If you find this Healthy Swedish Crisp bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.