Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of large white potato, diced.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of apple, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of curry powder, strength to your taste.
- Get 1200 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of mango chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Take 25 grams of sultanas.
- Take to taste of salt & pepper.
- Take 100 g of cooked basmati rice.
Steps to make Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the chopped carrots, potato, onion, garlic and apple in it for 10 minutes until softening.
- Add the curry powder and stir in. Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the chutney, tomato puree and sultanas. Turn down to a low simmer and let cook for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit then puree the whole lot adding boiled water to thin the consistency if required.
- Add the cooked rice, warm through and season to taste.
- Serve with some crisp, flavoured poppadoms.
- There are many other versions of Mulligatawny that use chicken, chickpeas and vegetables including, leek, celery, sweet potato etc.
If you find this Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.