Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast beef curry recipe. To make left over roast beef curry you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Left over Roast Beef Curry:
- Prepare 1 of Left over Roast Beef – Cubed into bite size piece.
- Get 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 large of Potatoes – Cubed.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Peas.
- You need 2 tsp of Mild Curry powder.
- Provide 1 can of Chopped Tomato or 2 Tbs tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 350 ml of Beef Stock – (homemade or store bought).
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cornflour mixed with a little water to a paste (optional).
Instructions to make Left over Roast Beef Curry:
- 1) In a medium size pot heat the olive oil on a medium heat. 2) Fry the onions and green peppers until the onion is translucent. 3) Remove from the heat and stir in the curry powder. 4) Return to the heat add the carrots and potatoes. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are coated with the curry spice. 5) Add the cubed left over roast beef, frozen peas and the stock. 6) Cover and simmer until the vegetables are cooked and the liquid has reduced. 7) Thicken the remaining liquid with the cornflour is required. 8) Season with salt & pepper..
- Serve with white or yellow rice and your own choice of side dishes. I like using chopped fresh tomatoes and chopped onion mixed together. Plain yoghurt mixed with chopped cucumber. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Chutney. Chopped banana..
If you find this Left over Roast Beef Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.