Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys creamy chicken & veg soup + vegan option gf df ef sf nf you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 4 of large diced carrots.
- Take 8 of diced white potatos.
- Take 1 of large broccoli head.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of chopped leek.
- Prepare 150 g of sweetcorn.
- Use 150 g of garden peas.
- Get 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 1300 ml of chicken stock or more veggie stock.
- You need 250 grams of chicken breast fillet or soaked haricot beans.
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put everything in a soup pan and bring to boil. Boil for half an hour then take off the heat.
- Let stand and cool a little bit with lid on, remove the chicken and shred it.
- Puree 3/4 of the soup and stir the shredded chicken back in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can leave the chicken out and the soup will still be as lovely if you only use vegetable stock. Use a tin of haricot beans in it's place. Blend the soup then add the beans in to heat through.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Veg Soup + Vegan Option GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.