Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Efo riro (Vegetable soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Efo riro (Vegetable soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Efo riro (Vegetable soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to efo riro (vegetable soup) recipe. You can have efo riro (vegetable soup) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Efo riro (Vegetable soup):
- Use 2 bunches of shoko leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilogramme of chicken.
- Take 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of bell peppers (use the quantity you're comfortable with).
- Prepare 1 table spoon of grounded crayfish.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion.
- Use 2/3 cup of palm oil.
- Use of smoked titus fish or any kind of fish you prefer.
- You need of pomo.
- You need of salt.
- Provide cubes of seasoning.
- You need of locust bean.
Instructions to make Efo riro (Vegetable soup):
- Wash your chicken, tomatoes, pepper, onion, pomo, deboned smoked fish, skoko leaves and rinse your locust beans in case it has sand in it.
- Blend the tomatoes and peppers separately. The tomatoes should be smoothly blended but not the peppers. Set aside..
- Dice the pomo and onions. Set aside.
- Slice the shoko leaves, put in a bowl then pour some hot water into it. Leave for 5 minutes before rinsing it out with cold water. Ensure you squeeze out all the excess water in it. Set aside..
- Cook your chicken. Season with salt, pepper, onion and seasoning cubes. When it is cooked, bring the chicken out of the stock, pour out some of the stock which you'the use for cooking and use the rest of it to cook your pomo..
- Place another pot on the cooker, pour in your palm oil. Allow to heat up for a few seconds. Season your oil with salt and seasoning cube, add your diced onions. Allow to cook for 30 seconds..
- Pour in your blended pepper. Allow to cook for a little while. Add your blended tomatoes, grounded crayfish and locust bean. Allow to cook until almost dry..
- Add your chicken stock, pomo and chicken. Taste to know if there's need to add salt or seasoning. When this sauce is dried i.e there's no visible water in it..
- Add your shoko leaves and stir properly..
- Finally, add your smoked fish and stir gently. Food is ready!.
If you find this Efo riro (Vegetable soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.