Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe. You can have #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- Provide 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of medium green zucchini, diced.
- You need 4 of stems of brocoli, peeled & diced.
- Use 1 of small cauliflower, diced.
- Take of Carrot leafs & stems from 2 bunch of garden carrots, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Get 1/2 liter of water.
Instructions to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- In a large pot, heat up the oil at medium/high heat and cook the onion for one minute, stirring often..
- Add the zucchini and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the brocoli and the cauliflower and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the carrot leafs & stems, fresh ground black pepper and mix well..
- Add the vegetable broth and the water, mix well, bring to boil and let cook uncover for 20 minutes..
- Transfer in blender or food processor to purée. Add water if too thick..
- Transfer back in pot to reheat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.