Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase lots of items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade condensed cream of chicken soup recipe. To make homemade condensed cream of chicken soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Use 2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp. of minced shallots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (any kind).
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once it's hot, add in the shallots and cook until they are softened, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the butter. Once it's melted, whisk in the flour and let it cook, while whisking, for a minute or so..
- Slowly pour in the chicken broth, while still whisking, until it's all added in. Then do the same for the milk..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the seasonings. Let it come to a gentle boil..
- Once it's bubbling, turn the heat back down to medium and let this simmer, while stirring often, until it's thickened, just about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat. If you're using it in a recipe right away, then just let it cool down slightly. If you're making it well in advance, then let it cool completely before transfering it to an airtight container and storing it in the fridge until ready to use..
If you find this Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.