Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 3 cups of cooked chicken (can use rotissiere cicken).
- Get 1 (10.75 oz) of can condensed cheese soup.
- Use 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery thinly sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots thinly sliced or chopped.
- Use 1 (1 oz) of packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Use 1 (2.25 oz) of package real bacon bits.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 8 oz of packaged uncooked egg noodles.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large kettle combine chicken, cheese soup, chicken broth, milk, chopped celery, sliced carrots and bacon bits. bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer & cook for about 30 minutes or until vegtables are soft n tender.Stir in egg noodles and cook about 5 minutes or till noodles are tender. Serve with your favorite bread. and can top with more cheddar cheese..
If you find this Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.