Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to diy condensed cream of whatever soup recipe. You can have diy condensed cream of whatever soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup:
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour (I use Bob's Red Mill GF 1 to 1 Baking Flour).
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4-1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms, broccoli, celery, or chicken (whatever flavor you need).
- Take of To taste- salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Steps to make DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup:
- Over medium heat, saute the "whatever flavor" in the 3 tbsp butter..
- Create a roux by adding the flour to the melted butter. Whisk in flour and allow to cook for a minute or two..
- Add the chicken stock and milk to the roux and whisk constantly..
- Continue whisking/stirring over heat until the thick consistency of condensed soup..
- This is equivalent to 1 can of cream of (blank) soup, and works well in casseroles..
If you find this DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.