Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato skin dippers with sausage cheese dip with chips and meatballs recipe. You can cook potato skin dippers with sausage cheese dip with chips and meatballs using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs:
- Prepare 3 of russet potatoes, baked or microwaved until tender.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 15 ounces of queso cheese sauce, homemade or store bought.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- Prepare 15-20 of small cooked meatballs, homemade or store bought.
- Get 4 ounces of italian sausage, mild or hot, uncooked.
- Take of Tortilla chips, as much as desired.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
Steps to make Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs:
- MAKE POTATO SKIN DIPPERS.
- Slice cooked potatoes in fourths, remove some of the Inside of the potato plup to have a slight scoop shape.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven or deep pot to 350. Fry potato skin pieces until golden and crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a rack to drain and sprinkle with the granulated garlic, romano cheese and a little black pepper.
- These can be prepared ahead of time. Reheat in a 425 oven on a foil lined baking sheet until hot 5 to 10 minutes.
- PREPARE QUESO DIP.
- Cook crumbled sausage in a skillet or pan until browned and cooked through.
- Add to queso cheese sauce along with pepper, hot sauce and chives. Heat all in a 2 cup crock pot mini heater until hot.
- Serve with potato skins, warmed meatballs and tortilla chips for dipping.
If you find this Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.