Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate raspberry cheesecake w/ oreo crust recipe. You can cook white chocolate raspberry cheesecake w/ oreo crust using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust:
- Provide of CRUST ⬇️(using a SPRING FORM PAN).
- Prepare 1 Box of Oreos.
- Get 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Take of FOR RASPBERRY SAUCE ⬇️.
- Take 10 oz of fresh raspberries.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Use of FILLING⬇️.
- Get 4-8 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream (room temp).
- Use 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 5 of eggs (room temp).
- Provide 4 oz of Shaved white chocolate (optional).
- Use of FOR GARNISH⬇️ (optional ).
- Get 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust:
- Preheat oven to 475°F. 5 mins before completing the filling , fill oven safe skillet with 1/2 inch of water. This is for the water bath.
- Remove filling from Oreos then crush the Oreos in blender for fine consistency..
- Add melted butter to Oreos. Press down Oreos on a lined spring form pan with hand or glass..
- Freeze until filling is complete.
- Add most of raspberries to a saucepan (saving a few for garnish) and stir with sugar and lemon juice until raspberries break down.
- Strain raspberries. Set Aside to cool..
- Add water bath to oven.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, sour cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Incorporate egg completely before adding the next.
- Add vanilla.
- Remove crust from freezer and sprinkle white chocolate at the bottom before adding filling.
- Add SOME filling, then add SOME raspberry sauce. Use knife to swirl around..
- Add more filling then add more raspberry sauce. Swirl with knife..
- Repeat until you fill your pan.
- Place foil under your pan to be sure water doesn't leak through during water bath.
- Bake on 475°F for 10 mins.
- Bring temperature down to 375°F and continue baking for 5 mins.
- Remove from water bath after 5 mins.
- Bake until LIGHTLY browned. Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit for 1 hour then remove.
- Wrap with plastic then refrigerate 5 hours.
- Remove plastic then Garnish😉.
If you find this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.