Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. To make slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Use 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Take 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Get 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Provide 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.