Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have vegetable beef soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Use 1 lb of stew beef.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- You need 3 of small carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 of white potatoes, small diced.
- Take 3 ears of corn, cut off cob.
- Get 1 cup of frozen baby Lima beans.
- Use 1 of small can lesueur peas.
- Use 1 can of green beans.
- Provide 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Use 24 of oz's V8 juice.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.