Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe. You can have vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Use 1/2 cup of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- Get 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 big Red onion, finely diced.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 of green capsicum & 1 red capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili (Smoky Southwestern) seasoning flakes powder.
- Take of Crushed black pepper.
- Get 2 cans of Chili Red Beans, drained.
- Provide 1 can of whole peeled Tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 of tps + 1 tsp soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 cups of Corn Chips of Cheese flavour (or whatever flavour).
- Provide 2 cups of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 of pot Sour Cream Cheese.
- Provide of POTATO WEDGES:.
- Provide 6 of pink Potatoes,skin on cut into large wedges.
- Get 1 of very large rectangular Pyrex Ovenproof dish, put 3 tbs oil:.
- Provide of Coat with the potatoes wedges with oil,then to coat with mixture.
- Use of sea salt,garlic powder,onion powder, paprika,thyme. Bake in oven.
- Take of SALSA GUACAMOLE:.
- Prepare 2-3 of Avocados, crushed the flesh with fork.
- Provide 2 of large firm Tomatoes from my garden, deseeded & diced.
- Provide 1 of red onion, diced.
- Get 2 tbs of fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- You need of finely with the stalk included (substitute with fresh Parsley).
- Get 2 tbs of lemon juice &zest, or 2 kaffir lime juice.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of pickled Jalapenos, minced or.
- Take 1/2 tbs of Sriracha hot chili sauce (sold in the Asian store).
- Use 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Put the baking dish with the Potatoes Wedges in the lower rack and bake for 20' or so.Turn half way. When the potatoes are cooked has golden brown. Take the dish out. Cover with foil and set aside. In a large non stick wok put Rice Bran oil, sauteed half of the red onion, garlic then add the capsicum and a little of olive oil and stir fry for 2 minutes until softened..
- Stir fry in the Tomatoes tin breaking the tomatoes up with the wooden of spoon. Add 1 Red onion, ground coriander and cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, crushed black pepper, 2 tsp sugar, oregano, the 2 cans Red Beans and mix them all together with the wooden spoon. Lower the stove's temp and slow cook for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly..
- On a lined baking tray spread the Corn chips and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden & crisp, dont forget to keep on watching or they burn quickly. Remove..
- In a medium glass bowl make the Salsa Guacamole by lightly stirring together the remaining 1/2 red onion, avocados pulp, fresh tomatoes, red capsicum, coriander leaves or parsley,1 tsp sugar, lemon, lime &lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, minced Jalapeno pepper or 1 tbs Scriracha Hot Chili Sauce and mix all together. Season to taste..
- To serve: on a big individual plate spread the Corn chips first, put the Red bean mixture over top, then pour over a big spoonful of the salsa Guacamole and 1 tbs Cream cheese..
- To serve also with the homemade baked Potato wedges. 🤗 Cheers, a happy faces have already shown to my kid who are waiting, sitting around the table 😍❣.
If you find this Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.