Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook cheesy chicken tortilla soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 1 large of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup.
- Get 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of Chicken broth.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Mild enchilada sauce (canned).
- Get 1 can of Mild Rotel tomatoes (undrained).
- Take 1 can of Sliced black olives (drained).
- You need 1 of Tortilla chips.
- Provide 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil chicken breast over medium-high heat for about 30-45 minutes. Remove from heat, drain water and let cool..
- In a large pot, over medium-low heat combine the soups, sour cream, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce and black olives. Stir mixture very well..
- While soup is cooking, shred or dice up chicken into small pieces. Add chicken to pot..
- Cook until mixture is warm. Stir frequently to keep from burning the bottom of the pot..
- Once heated thoroughly, remove from heat. Pour into individual bowls and add bite size pieces of tortillas chips and garnish with shredded cheese..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.