Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt) recipe. To cook dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt) you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt):
- Prepare of for lentil balls.
- Prepare 250 grams of white lentils ( urad dal).
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 500 grams of fresh yoghurt.
- Take 1/2 liter of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 pinch of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 bunch of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 each of green chilli.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of for tempering.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 each of dry red chillies.
- Get 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 15 each of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt):
- Soak lentils for 6 hours in water.
- Drain out water and grind lentils by adding mint leaves , parsley , green chilly and quarter tea spoon of salt to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil and keep on low- medium.
- Lentil batter should be stiff after grinding if it breaks while frying add 2 tablespoon of all purpose flour and mix well.
- Add baking powder and paprika to the lentil batter and mix well.
- With the help of spoon or hand fry lentil batter into small balls till golden and crispy.
- Soak these fried lentil balls in a glass of water for ten mins…
- Blend yoghurt with half teaspoon salt and pour in a bowl.
- Now add soaked lentil balls to yoghurt.
- Heat 3 tablespoon oil in a pan and add dried red chillies, mustard , cumin seeds and curry leaves and stir on low for 40 seconds.. Put of the flame and add turmeric powder and stir.
- Add the tempering on lentil balls and yoghurt..
If you find this Dahi wada ( fried lentil balls in yoghurt) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.