Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesecake with an oreo twist recipe. To cook cheesecake with an oreo twist you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist:
- Take 1 of Premade Oreo Pie Crust.
- You need bunch of Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 of ~CHEESECAKE MIX~.
- Take 4 of 8oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temp).
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 4 large of Eggs.
- Provide 1/3 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Lime Juice.
- Provide 1 of ~TOPPING~.
- Provide 2 cup of Whip Cream.
- Take 4 oz of Philadelphia Whipping Cream Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist:
- Cheesecake mix: Blend all ingredients. Mix in 1 egg at a time. *I usually blend for about 5-8min..
- Pour the mix into Oreo pie crust. Smooth evenly..
- Bake for 60 min. @ 350°.
- Let cool for 45min. Then refrigerate for a several hours. (The cooler the better).
- Topping: Mix (with spoon) all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to top the cheesecake..
- Add Topping to the cheesecake and Raspberries.
- Enjoy!!!!! Oh and post your pics!.
If you find this Cheesecake With An Oreo Twist recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.