Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watercress Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress chicken soup recipe. To cook watercress chicken soup you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Watercress Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 bunch of watercress.
- Get 1 of leftover rotisserie chicken bones.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Watercress Chicken Soup:
- Peel meat from leftover rotisserie chicken until all that is left are bones. Save the meat on the side..
- Peel and chop garlic clove into super tiny chunks.
- Fry the garlic and the chicken bones in a medium pot for 5 mins, then add about half a pot of water and bring to a boil..
- Add the pulled chicken meat into the broth. Lower the heat to a medium fire and keep the broth simmering for 15-20 mins..
- Add the watercress and raise to a boil for 5-10 mins. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Watercress Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.