Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin n Carrot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin n Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin n Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin n carrot soup recipe. You can have pumpkin n carrot soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin n Carrot Soup:
- Get 1 of Butternut Pympkin (squash).
- Provide 3 of large carrrots.
- Get 2 of small onions.
- Use 1 liter of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 liter of chicken stock.
- Take 1 cup of coconut & almond milk SO GOOD brand.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to season.
Steps to make Pumpkin n Carrot Soup:
- Peel pumpkin, carrots and onion and dice all vegetables.
- Add veggies to big pot with veggie stock and chicken stock and bring to.boil.
- Reduce heat, cover with lid and simmer until all veggies are soft.
- Blend with blender stick or in a blender.
- Add coconut and almond milk (I sometimes use thickened cream but I like the flavor of the milk) and blend through.
- Season to taste.
- I like to serve this with Turkish Bread and Dukkah OR either garlic or pistachio bread warmed and oozing g butter.
If you find this Pumpkin n Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.