Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Creamy Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Creamy Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy chicken recipe. To make easy creamy chicken you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Chicken:
- Provide 2 pounds of chicken breast (or skinless, boneless chicken thighs).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of basil leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram leaves.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of soup can of milk.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Easy Creamy Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken (I’m using boneless / skinless chicken thighs)…….
- Cut chicken into strips and place into a large pan that has been coated with olive oil…… add the black pepper and sauté chicken until browned……
- Next add : basil leaves,marjoram leaves, onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your frozen mixed veggies, both cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 soup can of milk, bring all to a boil……
- Now reduce your heat to low and add your parsley flakes and stir well……
- Remove pan from heat and serve with mashed potatoes or a side of egg noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Easy Creamy Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.