Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup recipe. You can cook lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup:
- Prepare 8 cups of broth.
- Provide 1 cup of lentils (or barley or rice would probably work too.).
- Prepare 3 of small potatoes, diced.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1-1/2 of cup, approx, Celery, sliced,.
- Provide 2 of onions, diced.
- Use 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need of ~1-1/2 cups green beans(or whatever other leftover veg you have).
- Take 1 of dried habanero.
- Use of ~1 tbsp Butter.
- Use of ~1 tsp Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Paprika, at least.
- Use to taste of Oregano.
- Get to taste of Basil.
- You need To taste of pepper.
- Get Dash of thyme.
- Take 2 of bay leafs.
- Use Dash of Sherry if you've got it.
Steps to make Lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup:
- Set electric pressure cooker (Instant pot or other) to brown.
- Melt butter and brown onions in it until they're good and caramelized on the outside..
- While onions are browning chop up any veggies that aren't prepared yet and the habanero pepper..
- Add all other ingredients to onions, including broth. Stir.
- Set pressure cooker to high pressure for 18 minutes.
- When time is up, fast release pressure and serve..
- Bon appetit.
If you find this Lentil & potato pressure cooker vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.