Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best polka dot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to polka dot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polka dot soup recipe. You can cook polka dot soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook polka dot soup:
- You need 1/3 cup of pearled barley.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 box of ready to serve tomato soup, 32 ounces.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make polka dot soup:
- place barley in a saucepan and cover with two inches of water. bring to a boil, then turn off heat..
- meanwhile, saute onion, carrots, and garlic in olive oil..
- add remaining. drain barley and add to soup. simmer 10 minutes..
- serve with parmesan cheese.
If you find this polka dot soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.