Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan recipe. To make tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan:
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- You need 2 cm of chunk fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- Take 2 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of small red chilli, finely chopped.
- Use 500-750 ml of veggie/ vegan stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of white miso paste.
- Take of couple of handfuls of greens eg chinese cabbage, pak choi, choi sum, tatsoi, mizuna.
- Use 100 g of tofu, cut into bite-sized chunks.
- You need of Noodles of choice eg udon, soba – prepared according to packet instructions.
Steps to make Tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later) on a medium heat..
- Add the garlic and spring onion and sauté for 3-5 mins. Add the chilli. And sauté for another 2 mins or so..
- Add the stock and simmer for 5 mins..
- Add the miso paste and whisk a bit so it’s completely mixed in..
- Add the greens. Cover and simmer for about 5 mins or until the greens start to wilt. This depends on the greens you use. I used chinese cabbage and mizuna today so i added the cabbage at this stage and then the mizuna at the same time as the tofu..
- Remove from the heat. Add the tofu and any more ‘delicate’ greens. Cover and let sit for 2-3 mins..
- Put the noodles in the bowls. Ladle the tofu/ miso on top. Sprinkle more chilli/ spring onion on top if you like. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Tofu, miso and noodle soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.