Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate salted caramel swirled cheesecake recipe. To cook chocolate salted caramel swirled cheesecake you need 16 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake:
- Prepare of FOR CRUST.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of finely crushed oreo cookies.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of FOR SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SWIRL CHEESECAKE.
- Prepare 3 (8 ounce) packs of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Use 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 8 of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled squares candies.
- Prepare of FOR SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WHIPPED CREAM.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 8 of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled sqares candy's.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Take of Sliced Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled squares, about 2. Chill before slicing for best slices.
Instructions to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake:
- MAKE CRUST.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- Combine oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Press into bottom and sides of springform pan, freeze while preparing filling..
- MAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350.
- Have salted chocolate candy sqares un wrapped in a bowl. Heat the 1/4 cup heavy cream until hot but not boiling. Pour over candy, let sit 30 seconds then whisk until well blended, set aside, this is the swirl mixture for the cheesecake.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat in well.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating each egg in.
- Stir in sour cream until completely incorporated.
- Remove crust from freezer and wrap bottom and sides with a double thickness of foil.
- Spread 1/2 of cheesecake filling in crust.
- Drop spoonfulls of melted salted chocolate caramel on top of batter, using 1/2 of it.
- Using a skewer or thin knife pull chocolate caramel mixture through batter to make a swirl pattern.
- Add remaining cheesecake batter on top and smooth over.
- Drop remaining chocolate caramel mixture in spoonfulls on top of batter.
- Swirl the chocolate caranel through batter.
- Place cheesecake in a large baking pan, add hot water to come up 1/2 of sides of cheesecake and place in preheated oven. Bake 60 to 80 minutes until the sides appear to be set but the middle is still wobbly.
- Cool on a rack, lightly covered with foil until cooled to room temperature. Then remove foil, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Run a thin knife around edges of pan and unlock sides of springform pan.
- MAKE SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WHIPPED CREAM.
- Have dark chocolate caramel candy's in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over candy's, let sit 30 seconds then whisk until completely blended. Refrigerate until completely cold.at least 4 hours..
- Right before ready to garnish, beat chocolate caramel cream until light and fluffy.
- Pipe around and in center of cheesecake, add sliced salted chocolate caramel candy's. Store in refrigerator but allow about 10 minutes at room temperature for best flavor.
If you find this Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.