Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Savory Chicken Breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory chicken breasts recipe. To make savory chicken breasts you need 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Chicken Breasts:
- Get 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Get to taste of ground black pepper.
- Use 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Use 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
Steps to make Savory Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Season with ground black pepper to taste. Top each breast with a slice of cheese.Mix together the soup and milk and pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and drizzle with melted butter/margarine. Bake covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Savory Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.