Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Barley Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Barley Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage barley soup recipe. You can have cabbage barley soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Barley Soup:
- Take 1 cup of chopped purple cabbage.
- Take 1 bowl of cooked Barley.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 spoon of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Use 1 spoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Jaggery.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Cabbage Barley Soup:
- Keep ready all ingredients.
- Heat the cooker or kadai, add butter, jeera seeds, green chilli and fry them. Add onion and fry them..
- Add cabbage and tomato mix well..
- Add salt, dry mango powder, pepper powder, jaggery and mix well..
- Add water and barley boiled water.
- Add cooked barley and mix..
- Once it boiled, cabbage Barley soup ready..
If you find this Cabbage Barley Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.