Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed vegetables barley soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetables barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetables barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables barley soup recipe. To cook mixed vegetables barley soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed vegetables barley soup:
- You need 2 tbsp of barley, uncooked.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrot pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped tomato.
- Get to taste of Salt, black pepper powder.
- Use 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of corn flour.
Steps to make Mixed vegetables barley soup:
- Wash & soak barley for half an hour. Pressure cook barley with enough water. Peel,wash & chopped carrot,onion & tomato..
- In nonstick kadhai add & melt butter. Add chopped vegetables,mix & saute for few minutes. Add enough water, pressure cook them for 3-4 whistles. Cool the mixture & make puree in blender..
- In same nonstick kadhai, mix pureed vegetables,cooked barley and salt, black pepper powder to taste, nutmeg powder,mix and bring it to boil..
- Dissolve cornflour in milk. Add it to above boiled mixture, stirring continuously, simmer for few minutes. Add little water to make soup like consistency..
- Boil and relish hot Mix vegetables barley soup..
If you find this Mixed vegetables barley soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.