Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian cabbage roll soup recipe. You can cook hungarian cabbage roll soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Use 1 lb of bacon.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- You need 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Use 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Head of green cabbage.
- Get 2/3 cup of long or wild rice.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Instructions to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out..
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown..
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom..
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min..
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min)..
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve.
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.