Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry and rice recipe. To make chicken curry and rice you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry and Rice:
- Prepare 100 g of chicken breast / 3½ oz ..
- Use 62.5 g of rice (boil in the bag works well!) / 2¼ oz ..
- You need ½ can of tomatoes chopped Italian (½ x 400g / 14oz.).
- Prepare 80 g of onion (sliced) / 3 oz ..
- You need 2 teaspoons of curry powder medium *.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt plain low fat (0%).
Steps to make Chicken Curry and Rice:
- Put a saucepan of pre-boiled water on high heat. Put the rice in the boiling water for 10 minutes..
- Microwave the onion for 1 minute..
- Chop the chicken into pieces and cook in a deep fry pan (or wok) put on high heat after spraying with Spray2Cook..
- Stir and cook the chicken for 1 minute then add the onion – spray with more Spray2Cook – stir and cook for 4 minutes..
- Mix in the tomatoes, yoghurt and curry powder. Heat through and simmer until the rice is cooked, drained and served onto a warmed plate then add the chicken curry mix..
If you find this Chicken Curry and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.