Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ruggles reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake recipe. To cook ruggles reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:
- Prepare of For The Crust.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo cookies.
- Get 1 cup of chopped roasted peanuts.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Take of For The Filling.
- Get 2 lb of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 5 of eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of smooth peanut butter (not natural-style).
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, broken into small pieces.
- Prepare of For The Topping.
- You need 3 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake:
- Combine crushed Oreo cookies and peanuts that have been ground in a food processor with the melted butter..
- Pat the crust mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan..
- Beat cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer until smooth..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Add sugar, peanut butter and cream; mix until smooth..
- Stir in vanilla, then fold in peanut butter cups with a rubber spatula..
- Pour filling into prepared crust..
- Place springform pan into a larger baking pan..
- Pour hot water into the larger pan so that the water comes 1-inch up the sides of the springform pan..
- Bake at 275°F 1-1/2 hours, or until firm and lightly browned..
- Combine the sour cream and sugar and spread on the cheesecake..
- Return the cake to the oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for one hour..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours..
If you find this Ruggles Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.