Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Take 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli chopped.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium ribs celery chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of baby corn -sliced.
- Use 1 of zucchini chopped or sliced.
- Get 1 of small potato cubed.
- Get 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Take 3-4 cups of Vegetable stock.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of soaked barley or rice or pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white beans (optional).
- Get as needed of Salt.
- You need as required of Basil leaves.
- Get as required of Cheese garlic breads.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Take all Vegetables in a dish.
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion,garlic,celery and red chilli. Then add oregano, thyme,chilli flakes, black pepper powder abd mix well.
- Then add all the chopped Vegetables and saute them for 3 to 4 mbts..
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and then soaked barley and salt. Mix well and cover it with lid and let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes on a slow flame or until all Vegetables and barley get cooked properly..
- Stir in between. Once done,switch off the flame,pour the soup in a bowl, garnish it with basil.Serve hot with crusty bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.