Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. To make healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Take 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Get 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Take 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Use of Spice rub mixture.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of cayenne.
- Provide Pinch of coriander.
- Get of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- You need of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Use of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Steps to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
If you find this Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.