Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggplant pumpkin casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant pumpkin casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant pumpkin casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant pumpkin casserole recipe. To make eggplant pumpkin casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant pumpkin casserole:
- Provide 28 oz of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 large of eggplant, aubergine.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Campbell tomato soup, concentrate.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of sweetener, your favorite.
Steps to make Eggplant pumpkin casserole:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel and cube the eggplant. Salt and garlic it..
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray. Add eggplant. Cover with pumpkin. Sprinkle sage and cinnamon. Then coconut flakes..
- Add tomato soup. Add sweetener Add the walnuts. Bake 40-45 minutes..
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
- Thank you to hollyannmissfagre for finding a mistake and I am sorry about putting a time on it..
If you find this Eggplant pumpkin casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.