Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to collagen rich indian curry recipe. You can cook collagen rich indian curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Get 12 of Chicken wings – the midsection and the tip.
- Prepare 1 of clove/knob each Garlic and ginger.
- Provide 4 of Tomato.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 5 of Moroccan green beans (optional).
- Prepare 1 of finely chop the stalks, garnish with the leaves Cilantro.
- Use 5 of leaves Curry leaves (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili powder (if you prefer it spicy).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Collagen Rich Indian Curry:
- Rinse the chicken wings and make some cuts under the skin. Rub in the cumin seeds, ■curry powder, and ■salt (and curry leaves if using) and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion, cilantro, and curry leaves (if using)..
- Chop the tomatoes (leave the skins intact). Cut the green beans into bite-size pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a pot and add the onions, cilantro, and curry leaves. Stir fry for 10 minutes, being careful not to let them burn. The more they brown, the richer the flavor will become..
- Add oil to a frying pan and add the grated garlic and ginger. Cook the chicken wings from Step 1 until both sides are well browned..
- Add the tomatoes to the pot from Step 4 and stir fry..
- Next, add the garam masala and chili powder (to taste) and pan fry. (The photo shows the garam masala and all the way to the right is curry powder)..
- Add the chicken wings from Step 5 and the Moroccan green beans to the pot. Add water to cover the chicken, cover with the lid and simmer. (Be careful not to let it burn!).
- Finally, taste to check the flavor and add the salt. Garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy! (The red on the right is Indian mango pickles. It adds more spicy flavor).
If you find this Collagen Rich Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.