Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect African Peanut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to African Peanut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to african peanut soup recipe. To cook african peanut soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook African Peanut Soup:
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- You need 14 oz of low sodium chicken broth or water.
- Take 1 tsp of red curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of fresh, chopped cilantro.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
Instructions to make African Peanut Soup:
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and cook until soft and fragrant, about 1 min..
- Mix in red curry powder and stir frequently, 3 to 5 min..
- Cover with condensed tomato soup and chicken broth. Bring to simmer..
- Add peanut butter and cilantro. stir until mixed well..
- Turn heat off and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve immediately and enjoy..
If you find this African Peanut Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.