Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy chicken pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken pasta recipe. You can cook creamy chicken pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy chicken pasta:
- Take 2 cup of cooked pasta.
- Use 1/2 cup of cooked shredded or chopped boneless chicken.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter, margarine, or oil.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken bouillon.
Steps to make Creamy chicken pasta:
- In saucepan, heat oil..
- Mince or press garlic and slice onion. Add to saucepan; onion first for a few minutes or until partially transparent, I like them still with a bit of crunch. Then add garlic..
- Use scissors to cut parsley into saucepan. As much or little as you like..
- Add cooked chicken. Stir it up a bit..
- Once the chicken is heated, add the water and stir in can of cream of mushroom soup..
- Add bouillon..
- Then add cooked noodles; any kind will do..
- When it's all heated through, you're done! Just serve and top with some of that parmesan cheese..
If you find this Creamy chicken pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.