Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chicken Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken pizza recipe. To make cheesy chicken pizza you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken Pizza:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Get 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 11 oz of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Use 1/4 cup of soy milk.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Pizza:
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet..
- Mix chicken, onion powder, mayonnaise, & shredded cheddar. Set aside..
- Mix baking mix & wine until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto cookie sheet. Roll out to desired thickness & size..
- In a saucepan, mix soup & milk together & heat through. Spread half on pizza crust. Then scatter chicken mixture on pizza. Then either pour the rest of cheese sauce over pizza or save for dipping sauce later, whichever your desire..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is light brown. Cut & serve..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.