Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brown sugar glazed salmon recipe. You can cook brown sugar glazed salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- Use 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2-2 of and 1/2 pounds salmon.
Steps to make Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon:
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir and cook brown sugar, honey, and butter until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Place salmon in foil lined baking pan..
- Brush with glaze..
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
If you find this Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.